How to Register
When you register here is some information you will need to have:
- list of individual’s medications
- health insurance information
- if your church pays a portion of the registration fee, you will need the sponsorship code (you can get your sponsorship code from the camp advocate at your church)
- Click Here to go to the Online Registration page.
- Login or create a new account.
- If you have forgotten your username and/or password use the Forgot your login information? link on the Login page.
- This will send you an email/text to remind you of your username or to reset your password.
- Once logged in, click on Make a Reservation, located on the right side under Common Tasks.
- Under New Reservations, click on the individuals name that is registering under Make an individual reservation for:
- Select I am registering as an individual>>.
- Confirm grade and then click the Save Grade>> button.
- Select the session you would like to attend. And click the Register>> button at the bottom of the page.
- Continue through all the questions. Clicking the Next>> button at the bottom until you get to the Confirmation Page.
- Complete the health form
- Select electives
- Make payments via credit card or e-check* (you can also elect to send us a check through the mail), or
- Set up an automated payment plan so that you can space out your payments in a way that is convenient for your family
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation/receipt.
*You can pay by check by selecting E-Check and entering your checking information.
You can log back in at any time and check your balance, complete forms (or update your medications, health form, and electives) you didn’t have time to finish when you registered, and even change which camp you are registered for.
If your church pays a portion of your camper fees, please see your camp advocate or pastor (or call the camp office) and ask for the sponsorship code for your church so that you can enter it on the payment screen so that your balance displays correctly for you. If you have already registered, you are able to login in add the sponsorship code under “make a payment” and it will be applied to your account.
If you have any credits carrying over from last summer should they should show on your account. If they don’t, please contact the camp office.
*If you are having trouble logging in, please contact the office at (814) 922-3834 or email@example.com.