We invite you to partner with Judson by making a financial contribution giving.
You can make a tax deductible donation to Camp Judson by:
2) By calling (814) 922-3834
3) Sending your check payable to “Camp Judson” to Camp Judson, 398 Holliday Road, North Springfield, PA 16430.
We have established three different funds to which you can designate your gift.
1) Unrestricted Donation to Annual Fund – Financial contributions from churches, businesses, families, and individuals allow us to keep the cost of camp as low as possible by helping to cover the cost of program resources (like the swimming pool, horses, and climbing tower), facility maintenance and utilities, as well as summer staff salaries.
2) Every Kid to Camp Donations to Scholarship Fund – Camp Judson is dedicated to the belief that a lack of family finances should never cause a child or teenager to miss out on encountering the love of Jesus at summer camp. Gifts to Every Kid to Camp are used to provide scholarship assistance to campers who might not be able to attend summer camp without it.
3) Capital Improvement Fund Donations – Gifts to this fund are used to finance the development and renovation of camp facilities both in the present and the future.
Thank you for your support of Judson and for allowing God to use you to make a difference in the lives of children, teenagers, and families here along Lake Erie!
Camp Judson is a 501c3 organization registered with the Pennsylvania Department of State as the Northwestern Pennsylvania Baptist Assembly. For inquires or to receive a copy of our annual financial statement, please call our Managing Director, Kevin Saxton, at (814) 922-3834
The official registration and financial information of the Northwestern Pennsylvania Baptist Assembly may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement